The Hokkop InnovaGoods honeycomb anti-collision knee pads provide total knee protection for playing sports, particularly during contact and high-impact activities and sports (body-to-surface contact or body-to-body contact), on very hard surfaces and grounds. These sports knee pads are ideal for basketball, volleyball, handball, rugby, dance, mountain running, street dance, etc.
- The set includes 2 sports anti-collision knee pads
- Ergonomic design, unisex, 3 sizes: M, L, XL
- Elastic, flexible and adaptable material, very comfortable
- Highly-resistant and durable materials
- Maximum coverage, protection and safety
- Honeycomb centre for protection from knocks, grazes, etc.
- Breathable: reduces perspiration and odour, quick-drying
- Non-slip inner strap for perfect hold
- Easy to clean by hand washing
- Versatile, multi-use, suitable for many activities and sports
These anti-collision knee pads cover the knee and part of the leg and are very convenient and comfortable. Their breathable, elastic and flexible material fits perfectly to the leg, facilitating movement and allowing the body to breathe. They also have a non-slip silicone strap inside to provide maximum hold.
The central honeycomb anti-collision pad wraps around the knee for greater comfort and protection against the knocks, shocks, scratches, grazes, etc. that may occur through impacts with the ground or with other players.
- Colour: Black
- Type: Knee Pad
- Style: Sporting
- Gender: Unisex
- Modern design: Ergonomic
- Characteristics: Honeycomb
- main use: Knee protection
- Elastic, flexible and adaptable: Adjustable
- Non-slip: Firm hold
- Breathable: Decreases sweat and odor
- Properties: Wide coverage
- Soft and pleasant to the touch: Convenient and easy to use
- Robust and durable: Quality materials
- Easy to clean: Wash by hand
- Units: 2 Units
- Size M: 40 x 16 cm
- Size L: 42 x 17,5 cm
- Size XL: 46 x 19 cm
- Packaging in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian
If you are taking any medications, are pregnant, nursing, or have any medical condition, please consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.