Introducing the Electrolytic Disinfectant Generator D-Spray InnovaGoods Home Houseware! Are you tired of battling bacteria and germs on surfaces? Say goodbye to chemical-laden products and embrace the power of nature with this innovative disinfectant generator.
With its sleek and functional design, this electrolytic disinfectant generator is a game-changer for maintaining a clean and healthy home. It harnesses the power of sterilized electrolyzed water to effortlessly remove bacteria from surfaces. And the best part? It's completely natural and eco-friendly.
Using a simple process, all you need to do is mix tap water and non-iodized salt to create a potent solution with disinfectant properties that are 100 times more effective than bleach. The powerful cleaner also doubles as a degreaser, making it a versatile addition to your cleaning routine.
Operating the generator is a breeze. Just add water and salt to the tank, press the on/off button, and wait for the magic to happen. In just around 5 minutes, the blue LED light will switch off, indicating that the conversion to sodium hypochlorite is complete. Now you have a highly effective disinfectant and antibacterial solution ready to tackle any surface.
This compact device is designed for your convenience and safety. It features an automatic shutdown function and comes with a measuring spoon for precise salt measurements. Plus, it's rechargeable via USB, so you can easily power it up whenever needed.
The Electrolytic Disinfectant Generator D-Spray is suitable for any surface and boasts an impressive 99% antibacterial efficacy. Bid farewell to harmful chemicals and embrace the power of electrolyzed water, a 100% natural solution that keeps your home clean and safe.
Don't settle for ordinary cleaning products when you can have the Electrolytic Disinfectant Generator D-Spray InnovaGoods. Experience the future of home disinfection today!
If you are taking any medications, are pregnant, nursing, or have any medical condition, please consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.