The Denter InnovaGoods portable rechargeable oral irrigator has everything you need to achieve a thorough cleaning of your teeth and gums, removing all types of dirt and residue. This oral irrigator provides a refreshing sensation of oral cleanliness. It features 3 modes of use and includes 4 heads for a professional result. Ideal for maintaining oral health and performing a thorough dental cleaning.
- Rechargeable, wireless, lightweight, portable, easy to use at any time and place
- Waterproof design to use in the bath or shower without any problems.
- Detachable water tank, easy to fill and clean
- The flow of water penetrates even the most hard-to-reach areas for a precision clean
- Various modes of use and accessories to adapt to all needs
- 4 heads: standard nozzle, orthodontic (Masaki), periodontal and tongue
This electric oral irrigator is rechargeable and can be charged in any USB source. The tank is filled with water and you can add your usual medicinal mouthwash (alcohol free).
You can choose the head and mode of use you prefer (Low: first uses, gums and sensitive teeth; High: normal mode for daily cleaning; Pulse: intermittent jet for a deep clean).
Normally, one tank is needed for the top teeth and another tank for the bottom teeth. In addition, you save water thanks to using it more efficiently.
- Material: ABS
- Capacity: 220 ml
- Pressure: 30-110 PSI
- IP rating: IPX7
- Wireless: Yes
- Type: Rechargeable
- Battery type: Li-Ion
- Battery capacity: 2000 mAh
- Watts/hour: 7,4 Wh
- Power: 4 W
- DC input voltage: 5 V / 1 A
- Includes: USB Cable
- Approx. dimensions: Ø6 x 21,3 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian
If you are taking any medications, are pregnant, nursing, or have any medical condition, please consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.