Talsion InnovaGoods anti-rub heel pads are highly effective in preventing uncomfortable and painful rubbing on the heels caused by footwear, mainly from high heel shoes and new footwear when worn for the first time. Their texture and thickness also absorb impact to the feet and enable a better grip of the footwear. These adhesive heel pads are soft, comfortable and discrete due to their transparent and flexible silicone design that fits any footwear.
- Ergonomic design, unisex, one size
- Set of 4 heel pads (2 pairs)
- Comfortable, discrete, invisible (transparent)
- Silicone gel, soft texture, flexible, adaptable
- Attaches to the footwear using adhesive, firm hold
- Reusable, washable, easy to use and to clean
- Versatile, universal, suitable for all types of footwear
- Ideal for high heel shoes, new footwear, etc.
- Lightweight, manageable, easy to transport and store
- Multifunction protection: anti-rub, greater hold, comfort...
These silicone heel pads are perfect for taking care of your feet, as they protect the heels and provide greater stability and comfort when walking. They are easy to position inside the footwear, in the heel area and being adhesive, they don’t crease or move.
These heel pads are easy to clean, are reusable, can be washed with soap and water and can be used in other footwear if desired.
- Colour: Transparent
- Innovative and functional design: Ergonomic
- Type: Heel protector
- Units: 4 Units
- Gender: Unisex
- Universal: One size
- Robust adhesive: Firm hold
- Characteristics: Reusable
- Washable: Easy to clean
- Easy to use: Comfortable, easy and discrete to use
- Soft and pleasant touch: Does not rub or harm the skin
- Flexible and adaptable: Suitable for all types of footwear
- main use: High-heeled Shoes
- Beneficial effects: Multifunction
- Light and manageable: Easy to transport and store
- Approx. dimensions: 4x (8,5 x 14 x 0,5 cm)
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian
Om du tar några mediciner, är gravid, ammar eller har något medicinskt tillstånd, kontakta din läkare innan du tar något kosttillskott. Sluta använda och rådfråga din läkare om några biverkningar uppstår. Förvaras utom räckhåll för barn.